Free printable – make your own planner ruler!
Put your own text on the top tab
You can use multiple rulers throughout your planner, with different text on the tabs.
Make your own ruler for your planner. Put your own text on the tab! We offer this freebie for personal use in sizes that fit Pocket, Personal and A5 planners. The A5 also fits standard sized Traveler’s Notebooks. Also choose between metric and inches.
- Get your file on the Freebies page
- Download and open in Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer
- Edit the text on the tab
- Print your ruler on cardstock – Make sure you print in Actual size, or your ruler will have wrong measurements. You can print on A4 or Letter size.
- Optional: Laminate your ruler
- Punch and put in your binder, or use as is if you use a TN
- Optional: cut slits by the holes to make it easy to change around in your planner
Print in Actual size (100%)
Make sure you print in “Actual size” (scale 100%) or the ruler will come out the wrong size. This is what it looks like in Adobe Acrobat Reader.